We are looking for a Customer Support Supervisor who will support our team with a wide variety of responsibilities including scheduling, training, coaching and development for HONK’s brand new contact center in Provo. Our Operations Specialist are the face of HONK and our Supervisors will be responsible for helping them to provide the highest levels of Customer Service. The ideal candidate will have experience leading, motivating, and developing a growing contact center while ensuring key performance indicators (KPIs) are met, reported, and continuously improved upon.
We are looking for a true leader and someone who wants to constantly improve the lives of their staff as well as our customers. If the idea of working with an agile and entrepreneurial team to modernize a massive/outdated industry excites you, then we want to hear from you!
- Be responsible for scheduling, creating and implementing key KPI’s, managing employee efficiency and cost and applying best practices for our customers and partners.
- Work with Workforce Management team in to aid in continued growth of our team and processes.
- Hold regular team meetings with direct reports to review previous day/week/month program performance and provide guidance regarding future performance in order to continuously improve results.
- Provide regular feedback regarding current operational performance. Escalate issues appropriately and in real-time including, but not limited to, financial, performance, and human resources issues.
- Not be afraid to roll up your sleeves, jump on customer calls and get things done.
- A proven manager with experience in customer support, operations management, or call center management.
- A manager for the people, you enjoy explaining the why’s and what’s of how we work and you want to help everyone on your team achieve greatness.
- A lover of process and optimization. You will be revolutionizing support for the HONK customer base. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Driven by creative intuition and able to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You follow through, and you’re not afraid to make yourself heard.
HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
Location/Region: Provo, UT (US)