Responsible for creating and maintaining a unified and dynamic marketing strategy in collaboration with business unit partners. Create product marketing strategies, plans and messaging, manage a product portfolio for positive consumer impact and profitability and drive marketing innovation through the organization while ensuring management and distributor alignment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years marketing experience in Consumer Package Goods and/or, Multi-level Marketing, and new product development.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience in dietary supplement category and the health and wellness industry.
- Experience developing and launching products in international markets
- Bilingual in English and Korean or Japanese is a plus.
- Results oriented with a strong bias for action.
- Highly organized, detail oriented with excellent project management skills. Can effectively multi-task.
- Strong strategic thinker able to assess multiple approaches to achieving objectives
- Proactive orientation with a "can do" attitude.
- Experience developing formal product marketing plans.
- Experience working with creative groups including creative brief development, copy and creative review.
- Flexible and comfortable with some change.
- Data oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Strong collaboration orientation and able to develop effective cross-functional relationships.
- Strong written / oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Strong leader and manager
- Competent solutions-oriented thinker and problem-solver
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
AT NATURE'S SUNSHINE, WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF LIFE TRANSFORMATION.
We believe that natural health and wellness has the power to change lives; and through our products, our people and our business opportunity, we work to make it a reality every day. So while transformation is a bold promise to make, we do so with confidence. Nature’s Sunshine brings health and wellness to millions of customers every day. And when people are healthier, lives are truly transformed.
Over 46 years ago, Nature’s Sunshine Products built its business on the core values of quality, service, and integrity. It is these same values that we seek in our employees and job applicants.
We’re on a mission to change lives for the better—for our employees and our 300,000+ member sales force.
VISION: Our vision is to become the world’s premier health, wellness, and lifestyle company
MISSION: Our mission is to transform lives around the world by providing the most innovative and highest quality health solutions.
QUALITY: Setting the standards, not just meeting them
INTEGRITY: Doing what’s right because it’s right
SERVICE: Providing value and showing respect for all
COMMUNITY: Connecting those who share our passion
INNOVATION: Nurturing a spirit of discovery and advancement
From the first day we opened our doors for business to the present day, we’ve maintained the highest standards in quality, integrity and innovation in our products, and best-in-class service to those we serve. We look for these same character attributes in our employees and job applicants.
We also believe that for us to continue to grow as a company, we must give our employees opportunities to grow professionally, lead when possible, and thrive in a team environment.
If you see yourself as a part of our committed corporate team, please check out our current job openings and submit your application on the link below,
Location/Region: Lehi, UT (US)