What we are looking for:
Our client is currently seeking a Transition Specialist Representative to add to our already established sales teams. The TSR is a sales support role and training role which converts new clients from their previous system. A two month hands-on training course is provided.
What you will be doing:
- Assist client with product training via web meeting or onsite
- Provides supervisors/employees Time and Attendance training if applicable
- As necessary provides training on all parts of the system, background checks, benefits, etc. as determined necessary by the Sales Manager
- Provides a checklist of missing information to sales rep and NCS
- Provides new client and sales rep with a transition timeline to collect outstanding items and conduct trainings
- Collects data from clients including employee master import file, tax id’s, scheduled earnings/deductions, departments, workers compensation codes/rates, accruals policy, general ledger accounts, delivery instructions, etc.
Bachelors Degree Required. 3.0 GPA
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Must be detail-oriented and have a record of low error levels.
- Demonstrates proficiency with computers, specifically in Excel and GoTo Meeting.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments both inside the company and with clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
Competencies: Customer Service, Problem Solving – Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence
What makes you right for this opportunity
Sales experience! Presidents club winner!!
• Able to think outside of the box to deliver solutions to technology companies
• Proven track record as a self-starter with ability to leverage executive relationships relationships for revenue attainment.
• Consultative genius at relationship building.
• Extremely strong communication and relational skills, both interpersonal and written
• Experience in a technology start-up environment with demonstrated aptitude, flexibility, determination
• Knowledge of HR, HCM, ERP or CRM software markets highly desired
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)