Job Summary With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer.
Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
JOB SUMMARY This position is responsible for managing inbound CS teams, providing leadership, coaching, communication of process changes and updates.
Duties include handling escalated customer issues for Inbound CS, alerting management to unusual service issues, hiring CS representatives, training and developing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Resolves patient/customer complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
* Ensures service intake procedures facilitate seamless operation between departments and/or other branch offices.
* Performs quality control checks on subordinate staff.
* Identifies errors and inconsistencies to established procedures and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
* Responsible for ongoing communication with branch and billing center management, other branch departments and/or other branch offices.
* Troubleshoots problems regarding orders.
* May also act as back-up to subordinate staff.
* Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures and best practices.
OTHER DUTIES * Performs other duties as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES * This position supervises all subordinate employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and discipline of subordinate employees within the department.
Supervises the activities of subordinate staff.
Provides direction and guidance in work assignments.
* Typically manages a team of 25 non-exempt employees.
* Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff.
Ensures work assignments are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
* Ensures individual and team benchmarks are achieved.
* Provides guidance and leadership for staff to ensure employees are achieving customer satisfaction through effective communication, problem solving, professional phone etiquette and efficient processes.
Minimum Required Qualifications MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Education and/or Experience * High school diploma is required.
* Six years of related experience is required.
* Some college/vocational school preferred or a combination of education and 7-10 years of Customer Service/Call Center experience required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations * N/A SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES * Business Acumen * Problem Solving/Analysis * Communication Proficiency * Personal Effectiveness/Credibility * Leadershp Computer Skills * Intermediate skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Word Language Skills * English (reading, writing, verbal) Mathematical Skills * Intermediate level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
Other Skills PHYSICAL DEMANDS This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder.
Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position.
Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to moderate noise.
TRAVEL Occasional travel as required. OTHER INFORMATION The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations.
The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual's position.
EEO Statement As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a).
These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City,UT