• Receive incoming phone calls and build positive long-term customer relationships while providing support with orders, inquiries and complaints
• Invoice and prepare shipping labels for orders received by sales staff and directly from customers
• Provide communication and updates to customers regarding order status
• Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, submitting refunds and creating credits
• Direct incoming calls to appropriate person/department when necessary
• Data entry and sorting data on a periodic basis using QuickBooks Enterprise
• Receiving and processing payments
• Creating and mailing statements
• Assisting the department manager in various administrative areas
• Assist in organization of daily orders and workflow
Attention to detail is a critical qualification. Individual must also be accustomed to providing service over the phone. A minimum of two years of customer service experience and some accounting experience is required. A minimum typing speed of 40 WPM is required. QuickBooks experience is a plus.
B&D Dental Technologies is a privately held company specializing in development, manufacture and supply of dental CAD/CAM materials and services to dental laboratories throughout the US and internationally.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)