McRae Sales is now hiring positive, self-motivated, outgoing, dependable, friendly individuals to join our team. We view our customers as our single most valuable asset, and taking care of them is job one. We are currently seeking Customer Service Representatives! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
McRae Sales is family-owned and operated business with close ties to the community we serve. We were founded in 1971 by our Father and Mentor Lorin R. McRae. He instilled in his company a sense of family values and ethics that transcended into respect and commitment to not only employees, but to customers and vendors as well. Lorin got his start in the flooring business as an installer, worked at the retail sales level, owned both his own retail store and carpet cleaning business, and as a sales rep for a major flooring manufacture before starting his own distribution company. Having worked in every aspect of the flooring industry gave him a unique perspective on how to build a business that provides excellent customer service and superior products at competitive pricing. Since Lorin’s passing in 2010, the next generation of McRaes has continued the business on in his honor. Striving to maintain and strengthen the reputation built over the years, his sons Troy and Tad are committed to making McRae Sales your complete flooring resource.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)