Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading home care agency that values serving our clients with passion and a positive attitude.
Our regional team is looking for a high-energy employee that is seeking part-time work with full days on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
The Healthcare Billing Specialist will need to possess organizational, communication and listening skills as well as attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
* Healthcare Management: 1 year (preferred)
* Management: 1 year (preferred)
* Payroll Processing: 1 year (preferred)
* Billing and Collections: 1 year (preferred)
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook a must
* Medical billing and invoicing * Medical coding and follow up on overdue receivables
* Assist with management of insurance company authorizations
* Assist with skilled staff payroll
* Provide support to skilled staff with paycheck detail, ADP iPay and electronic submission of their documents
* Hardworking, dependable, self-starter
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * Quarterly bonuses
* Consistent schedule
* Friendly and supportive office staff
* Competitive wages
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (84117)