Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you?
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard of Care at our Joint Commission Accredited and Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice Agency.
What We Offer:
* At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
* Flexible schedule with weekend and night shifts available
* Insurance: * Medical
* Mileage Reimbursement for clinical and administrative positions
* Employee referral bonus
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Travel time reimbursement
* Mobile shift access
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
* Flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* Becoming part of a care team that is dedicated to excellent patient care
* Responsibilities * Core Assignment for this position: weekly skilled shifts with our pediatric and spinal cord injury clients
* Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
* Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
* Perform all skills, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Utah Nurse Practice Act and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of BrightStar Care
* Requirements * Unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Utah
* One year clinical experience in homecare or facility required, 3 years preferred
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
* Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (84117)