Office Manager Job Summary
Coordinate and manage all business affairs, and any other operational activities related to the administration of the office by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates, including, billing/payroll function, caregiver onboarding, client charts and employee personnel records, function and management of the office support staff. Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the office’s budget. Travel as necessary.
Minimum age requirement of 18. 2.
Bilingual is required. 3.
High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
Minimum 1 year of office management experience.
Medical billing experience preferred.
Excellent customer service skills. 6.
Proficient PC skills. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
7. Professional telephone étiquette.
8. Ability to maintain business and clinical files in a systematic and orderly fashion.
9. Interpersonal skills that promote interdisciplinary collaboration and effective communication.
10. Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the entire onboarding function which includes; running background checks, entering accurate employee information into the onboarding portal and EMR system, creating badges and assigning uniforms as necessary.
2. Ensure that job related injuries are reported, and appropriate paperwork is collected and sent to Human Resources in a timely manner.
3. Immediately report any client incidents/complaints in accordance with state regulations to the appropriate parties.
4. Process payroll, ensuring all information is entered accurately, verified and processed according.
5. Maintain accurate employee/personnel information in a secure and compliant environment.
6. Participate in interviewing and the hiring process for at least the office staff.
7. Participate in disciplinary discussions with office staff, as well as assisting with the caregiving staff on an as needed basis.
8. Deactivating caregivers in the EMR system timely and completing the exit notices to send to payroll as soon as possible, for timely processing.
9. Ensure the office is kept neat and tidy by filing on a daily basis.
10. Familiarly with state legal and regulatory compliance requirements, as it relates to homecare.
11. Ensure the office is audit ready at all times.
12. Facilitate the purchasing and material management functions for all office supply orders such as: office supplies, kitchen supplies, water/coffee supplies, etc. 13.
Prepare operations reports on activities as required.
14. Participate in staff meetings, department meetings, team meetings, briefings, in-services, committees and other related activities as needed.
15. Regular attendance is to be maintained. 16.
Adherence to a code of conduct conducive with the Angels on Call policy is expected.
17. Interact with all staff in a positive and motivational fashion supporting the Company’s mission.
The Office Manager is a full-time, salaried position.
Standard operating hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Benefits (medical, dental, vision) are available
401K with match
Competitve salary + bonuses
Location/Region: Lebanon, PA (17042)