Riverton Chevrolet is looking to add a rock star to our team. You will be working in a fun, fast paced, and rewarding environment with the opportunity to advance. As a service porter you will be in charge of providing an excellent customer experience. Primary duties include moving serice vehicles, performing alignment checks, and some quality control test drives.
Oher duties include driving vehicles through an automatic car wash, and keeping the service drive flow going. You will also be in charge of a fleet of rental vehicles.
This is a great opportunity to experience the internal workings of a service department and be part of a winning team with a very bright future.
Riverton Chevrolet has been Family Owned and Operated since 1922.
We are the oldest family owned and operated dealership in Utah.
Utah's #1 Rated Chevy Dealership. Benefits
* Dental * Vision
* PTO for qualified employees * Opportunities for Advancement
* Bonus opportunities Responsibilities* Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Moving cars as directed by the service manager.
* Clean driveway and sidewalks. * Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Make key tags for vehicles. * Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
* Retrieve and deliver vehicles to and from property locations.
* Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications* Ability to follow directions and instructions
* Positive attitude and can-do mentality
* Confident with an outgoing personality
* Professional attitude and the ability to deliver world class customer service
* Reliable transportation to and from work
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (84095)