Riverton Chevrolet has been Family Owned and Operated since 1922.
We are the oldest family owned and operated dealership in Utah.
Utah's #1 Rated Chevy Dealership in 2014.
* Non-Commission and Commission Pay plans
* PTO for qualified employees
* Opportunities for Advancement
* Bonus opportunities
* Clean and detail vehicles that were collision damaged.
* Clean, wax, polish and refurbish old and new vehicles.
* Inspect finished products to ensure highest quality service.
* Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
* Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
* Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
* Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
* Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
* Ability to follow instructions
Positive attitude and can-do mentality
Previous experience preferred *
Enthusiasm and leadership qualities *
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Detailed follow up and follow through *
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (84095)