Customer Service / Clerical Support Coordinator- needed for a long term contract opportunity – Burbank area
Were looking for someone to:
- Handling incoming phone calls in a tier 1 support role
- Qualifying call based on needs and priority
- Create a ticket to distribute call to the correct HR team
- Strong database skills
- Performs computer duty including organizing, categorizing and building files for HR Department.
- Coordinates file transfer and archiving and must be able to communicate effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for basic office management administrative tasks.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Strong phone skills
- Strong attention to detail, teamwork, discretion as to sensitive matters, and the ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Experience Required: 1-3 years
- Familiarity with PC, Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, is a plus), Adobe Acrobat/e-Sign
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels, both on the phone and in person.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Must pay close attention to detail, maintain confidentiality, and problem solve (within scope of responsibility).
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Tina Suozzi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-690-4616
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Burbank, California