Show your passion and own it!
Along with making sure all dishware is sparkling clean for the team members and guests, you will also need to maintain your work area and keep it clean and safe.
Dishwasher Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dishmachines and sinks.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions set by EcoLab.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
Dishwasher Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (84095)