Concrete construction- setting forms, pour and finish. Set and pour footing and foundation forms. Equipment operation- skidster, backhoe, excavator, laser screed, curb and gutter machine.
This job pays up to 28.00 per hour DOE
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; use saws to cut expansion joints.
- Anchors and braces forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers, or other forms of attachments.
- Accurately erects forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plumb rule, and level.
- Fabricates, assembles, and/or dissembles parts by hand or by woodworking and metalworking machines.
- Climbs ladders, concrete formwork, or any other structures necessary to erect formwork and access elevated areas.
- Adheres to and performs functions according to company and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Moves and lifts heavy objects.
- Cuts, shapes, fits, or joins wood or other construction materials.
- Uses basic carpentry and concrete fabrication techniques.
- Regular, timely, and predictable attendance is required for this position.
- Performs other duties as determined and required by project need.
Qualifications & Experience