Join the industry leader in medical device manufacturing. Merit Medical is seeking candidates who want to make a difference through meaningful work.
This is a direct-hire, Full-Time position
Duties include: manufacturing, handling and inspecting small parts. Assembly of medical products. Labeling and packaging products Performing other assembling tasks. Good hand-eye coordination Fine motor skills Standing/ Sitting. Reading. Pride in performing repetitive tasks well. Ability to cross-train and be rotated to different tasks. Ability to work in a sterile environment (clean room) Must pass a background check, drug, and vision test. Merit Medical offers full benefits, 3 weeks paid vacation and career advancement opportunities.
SHIFT: M-Th, 3:30pm- 2am OT on Fridays Merit Employees receive medical benefits, onsite medical clinic, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, life insurance and a 401K plan with company match.
We offer free meals at our cafeterias. Click the Apply button to start the process.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
* Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may apply. * Writing * Sitting * Standing * Bending * Vision * Color perception * Depth perception * Reading * Field of vision/peripheral * Fine motor skills * Noise * Chemical vapors * Soldering fumes
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Demonstrates competencies and ability to rotate in specific assembly line. * Ability to meet line rate expectations. * Ability to perform a variety of assembly tasks requiring dexterity and fine motor skills. * Ability to visually check work performed and identify whether a product has been assembled correctly. * Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks. * Dependability in coming to work on time and meet company attendance guidelines. * Attentiveness in performing tasks. * Pride in performing repetitive tasks well.
- Ability to work as a member of a team in assembling sterile medical products.
"Must be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. You must have received your first dose of COVID-19 vaccination by your first day of employment, and for two-dose COVID-19 vaccines, you must receive your second dose within thirty days of your first day of employment. Merit will consider exemption requests in accordance with federal, state, and local laws."
- Three months of experience, preferably in manufacturing.
- Three to six months of longevity in the same company.
- At the Corporate site, if the position is on a Spanish-language line, it is preferred that the individual be Spanish speaking or bilingual (English/Spanish).
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
1600 West Merit Parkway (9800 South & Redwood Road)
SOUTH JORDAN, UT 84095
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT