Have you ever been driving and passed by a worker holding a flag for a traffic or construction site?
Many drivers and commuters are likely to have seen Flaggers at their jobsites.
These are the personnel who control vehicle traffic to build a safe environment for construction/repair projects, such as those involving roadways or parking lots.
As a Flagger, you would help notify drivers of the need for reduced speeds or restricted lane flow.
As such, you'd play a key role in crafting and maintaining safe construction sites.
PeopleReady is now hiring a Flagger who can bring a positive and dedicated attitude to the jobsite.
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to apply above.
* Working with construction team to establish safe movement of traffic around construction zone, in accordance with safety regulations
* Flagging motorists to warn them of obstacles or repair work ahead
* Taking ownership of keeping work zone and passing cars safe
* May need to place signs, barricades, traffic cones, and other warning devices- duties will vary according to job assignment
* Directing traffic flow using Department of Transportation regulations
* Responding to emergencies as directed and performing tasks in the interest of public safety and property protection during emergencies Qualifications:
* Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Communication skills required - flaggers remain in constant contact with the crew
* Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods at a time
* Possess a valid flagger certification - PeopleReady will help provide this training.
Location/Region: Riverton, UT