Are you looking for a CNA or Caregiver job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * Insurance Benefits
* Generous Paid Time-Off Plans * Part of a team with RN Oversight
* Employee referral bonus * Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Travel time reimbursement * Mobile shift access
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit * Flexible schedule
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
Responsibilities* Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
* Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Requirements* High school diploma or GED
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required for caregivers
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (84117)