Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The child care attendant/nanny will be will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a child's care.
This position is taking care of one-year-old healthy twins, and on occasion the older sister.
Expected schedule: Tues-Thur and Sunday from 2pm - 10:30pm.
* Home Environment * Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Free continuing education
* Paid time off 40/1000 Program
* Career Ladders: pay increases and career advancement
* Nurture and care for children * Feed and diaper children
* Supervise children at all times
* Keeping a clean and orderly environment
* Houekeeping tasks
* Report to parents each shift
* Enjoy caring for, teaching, and playing with children!
* High school diploma or GED * Current CPR Certification
* Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum one (1) year of documented child care experience is required
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Draper, UT (84020)