Who We AreDanville Support Services is a leading provider of in-home, support services for people who are elderly, have disabilities or just need some extra assistance.
We do something very unique in that we deliver a welcome release from the constant demands of being a primary caregiver.
How? By providing professional, caring in-home support services for your loved one living in Salt Lake City, Heber City or Park City, Utah. What We Offer* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Savings Plan * Paid Time Off
* Flexible Scheduling * Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Danville Support Service is also a certified CNA school
Responsibilities* Provide non-medical personal care including oral hygiene, bathing, dressing, shampooing, combing hair, shaving, and assisting with toileting
* Remind clients to take prescribed medications
* Be an active participant in the care team for clients and families
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, shopping, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform light housekeeping, laundry, and home management for clients
* Assist with activities of daily living, including eating, dressing, etc.
* Maintain clients’ and families’ confidentiality
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Complete clients’ log books and report to the supervisor any changes to clients’ conditions and needs
* Plan and prepare meals, including serving and other tasks
* Attend scheduled staff meetings and complete required pre-service and on-going training requirements
* Use the resource library as a tool to improve skills
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* Willingness to enforce to health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
* Take pride in providing high quality care
Danville Support Service is also a certified CNA school.
Danville will reimburse to you the cost of the class. Danville Support Services is BONDED and INSURED. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Park City, UT (84060)